Miami vs. Northern Illinois
Jan. 9, 2013 - Oxford, Ohio
Miami Postgame Notes
- The RedHawks shot 11-for-21 (52.4 percent) in the first half. It was the sixth time this season Miami shot 50 percent or better in a period.
- Miami and NIU were tied at 28 at the half. It was the second time this season the RedHawks saw themselves tied at halftime. Miami was tied with Wright State, 21-21, on Dec. 19.
- Northern Illinois recorded a season-high nine 3-point baskets on Wednesday. Their previous high was five set several times this season.
- Quinten Rollins had five assists in the game. It was the sixth time this season he has had five or more assists in a contest.
- Will Sullivan had a career-high eight rebounds against the Huskies. It was the second straight game he set a career-high after bringing in seven caroms against Massachusetts on Jan. 2.
- Reggie Johnson tied a career-high with 34 minutes played.
- Will Felder tied a career-high with three steals.
- This was the first win for Northern Illinois in Oxford since the 1981 season.