- Miami improved its season record to 4-6, while UIC fell to 9-3. The RedHawks' victory ended a four-game losing streak. Miami's home-court record at Millett Hall is now 3-0.
- Sophomore guard Will Sullivan, making his second straight start, notched a career-high 16 points off 6-of-6 shooting from the field, including 3-of-3 from beyond the arc. It was his first career double-figure scoring effort.
- Miami is averaging 79.3 points per game in its three games at home, but has been limited to an average of just 57 points in six road contests.
- Miami used a 12-2 run from 15:40 to 11:58 in the first half to open up a 20-9 lead.
- The RedHawks tied their largest halftime lead in a game, posting an 11-point advantage over the Flames at the half. Miami also led James Madison by 11 points at the half on Nov. 24 in its last home game.
- Junior guard Quinten Rollins amassed five steals to lead the RedHawks. It was the second most for Rollins this season, who tied a Miami record with seven against Grambling State on Nov. 13. Rollins has a team-leading 23 steals through 10 games.
- Miami stole the ball from UIC 16 times, its second-best single-game total this season behind only the school-record 22 picks it recorded vs. Grambling State on Nov. 13.
- The RedHawks scored 82 points, a season high and the fourth time this season they have surpassed the 70-point mark. They have eclipsed 70 points in all four home games this season and have scored 80 or more points twice.
- Miami had its best shooting effort of the season, shooting .566 from the field (30-of-53). It marked the first time in 2012-13 that the RedHawks had hit at least 50 percent of their shots. The RedHawks' previous best was a .490 shooting effort (25-of-51) in its Nov. 24 victory over James Madison at Millett Hall. Miami also connected on 52.6 percent of its 3-point shots.
- The RedHawks shot a scorching 66.7 percent from the field in the second half against the Flames, including 66.2 percent from long range. Miami shot 50.0 percent from the floor in the opening 20 minutes.
- Miami moved to 2-0 in the series with UIC. The Flames suffered their second straight loss, the first time they have had back-to-back losses this season.
- Junior forward Jon Harris had a nearly perfect 5-of-6 shooting effort vs. UIC, nailing all three of his 3-point tries.
- Four RedHawks scored in double figures, led by sophomore guard Will Sullivan's 16 points. Junior forwards Jon Harris and Will Felder tallied 14 apiece, while freshman guard Reggie Johnson tallied 12 points.
- The RedHawks amassed 19 assists with seven players contributing to the number. Six RedHawks tallied two or more assists. Junior guards Quinten Rollins and Allen Roberts recorded four assists apiece, while junior forward Will Felder and freshman guard Geovonie McKnight each had three.
Head Coach John Cooper Coaching Staff 2012-13 Roster 2012-13 Schedule 2012-13 Statistics (HTML) 2012-13 Statistics (PDF) Summer Camps 2012-13 Record Book (pdf format) 2012-13 Media Supplement (pdf format) Letterwinners (pdf format) Quick Facts (pdf format) Red & White Club Pregame Receptions Sixth Man Club Brochure (pdf format) Millett Hall 2011-12 Statistics 2011-12 Statistics (pdf format)