Dec. 30, 2012 • Oxford, Ohio
- With the victory, Miami improved to 4-0 at home this season. Overall, the RedHawks have won back-to-back games since a four-game losing streak.
- Miami's 84 points were a new season high, topping the previous best of 82 against Illinois-Chicago on Dec. 22. The RedHawks have topped the 70-point mark in all five of their wins this season, while falling below that number in each of the seven losses.
- Miami dished out 19 assists on its 25 field goals against the Quakers. Will Sullivan tallied a career-high four assists, while Reggie Johnson tied his best with three. Quinten Rollins led the RedHawks with seven helpers, the fourth time this season that he has tallied at least that number.
- Miami connected for a season-high 12 three-pointers, hitting 48.0 percent of its 25 attempts. The RedHawks topped double figures in treys just one other time this year, making 10 in their last outing, Dec. 22 vs. Illinois-Chicago.
- Drew McGhee has made his last seven shots from the field, dating back to the Dayton game on Dec. 8. That spans the last four outings.