Being a Miami Football season ticket holder has its privileges. Here are all the current benefits of having a season ticket vs. coming on a game-by-game basis:
· Invitation to the Thank You Cook-Out hosted by Miami football student-athletes.*
· Pre-season Q & A with head football coach Chuck Martin inside the Indoor Sports Center.*
· Invitation to the annual Pigskin Preview at a reduced price.*
*These exclusive events and offerings are available to only those that purchase/renew by Feb. 25.
· Best value compared to the single game price and can lock in 2015 season ticket prices at last year’s price.
· Payment plan available for up to nine months.
· Reduced price for additional tickets to home games.
Other Season Ticket Holder Benefits
· A second miniature statue of a collection series to honor the Cradle of Coaches.
· Receive the best seats in Yager Stadium.
· Access to purchase a season parking pass for select lots.
· Ability to purchase additional tickets before the general public.
· Ticket availability to the Wisconsin game.
· Exclusive season ticket holder concession stand window.
· Exclusive season ticket holder weekly email with scouting reports and other insider information.
· Miami gear at a discounted price – receive a $10 gift card to be redeemed at the Yager Stadium store.
· A dedicated service representative throughout the season.
Other questions or concerns can be directed to the Miami Athletic Ticket Office at 513-529-4295.