Being a Miami Football season ticket holder has its privileges. Here are all the current benefits of having a season ticket vs. coming on a game-by-game basis:
New Benefits in 2014
- NLI Exclusive Event on Feb. 5 (Location/Time TBD). Fans can meet the new head coach and staff while being the first to learn details about the new recruiting class. Event is open to anyone who renews or purchases season tickets by Feb. 5 as $250 level Red & White Club members.
- Tickets to the men's basketball game against Ohio (March 7 or 8), which features a meet and greet with the new head coach. One ticket is available for each purchased football season ticket
- Exclusive season ticket holder premium item
- Access to Miami vs. Michigan away game tickets Additional Benefits
- Access to two (2) complimentary tickets to any one (1) regular season MAC away game (Offer expires July 31st)
- Access to purchase a season parking pass in select parking lots!
- Exclusive Season Ticket Holder concession stand windows
- Reduced price for additional tickets for the Marshall game ($10 savings per ticket)
- Access to additional individual game tickets before the general public
- Payment plan available to spread payments out (up to nine months)
- Exclusive Season Ticket Holder weekly email with scouting report and other insider information
- Very best seat locations in Yager Stadium