Miami RedHawks (1-1 overall) vs.
Boise State Broncos (0-1 overall)
Saturday, Sept. 15 • 4 p.m. ET
Bronco Stadium (37,000 cap.)
2012 Opener: Miami makes its longest road trip of the 2012 season this week when it travels to Boise, Idaho, to face the Boise State Broncos. Kickoff is set for 2 p.m. MDT (4 p.m. EDT) with NBC Sports Network televising the action as its Mountain West Conference Game-of-the-Week.
On the Air: In its seventh year of its partnership with IMG College, the Miami Sports Network continues its coverage of Miami Football with a group of affiliates blanketing most of Southwest Ohio and Southeast Indiana. “The Voice of the RedHawks” Steve Baker will deliver the play-by-play coverage, while Tim Bray will provide color commentary. Terry Bridge will be the network’s sideline reporter. Tune-in to one of Miami’s game-day affiliates:
WMOH-AM 1450 (Hamilton, OH)
WFMG-FM 101.3 (Richmond, IN)
WDBZ-AM 1230 (Cincinnati, OH)
WONE-AM 980 (Dayton, OH)
Beyond southwestern Ohio, Miami’s audio broadcast also is available through Miami All-Access at www.MURedHawks.com.
IMG’s pregame show on Saturday, Sept. 15, begins at 3 p.m. ET.
Miami’s game at Boise State will be televised by the NBC Sports Network. Paul Burmeister (play-by-play), Rod Woodson and Anthony Herron (analysts) will serve as the talent. Available on DirecTV (Ch. 603), Dish TV (Ch. 159), Time Warner (Ch. 323), Miami Univ. (Ch. 32), Cinci. Bell (Ch. 202).
• The Miami-Boise State football game will be televised live by NBC Sports Network.
• With 226 passing yards vs. SIU, Miami’s Zac Dysert joined only 12 other Mid-American Conference quarterbacks who have thrown for at least 9,000 yards. Just in front of Dysert (9,059 yards) on the MAC’s all-time list is EMU’s Walter Church (9,142).
• With a first-quarter touchdown pass to Andy Cruse, Zac Dysert became just the 22nd player in MAC history to have at least 50 TD thows. Dysert ranks third on Miami’s career list for TD passes, behind Ben Roethlisberger (84) and Josh Betts (54).
• Over his last six games, Nick Harwell is averaging nine catches and 131.3 yards per contest, and has caught eight TD passes.
• Through two games, senior receiver Andy Cruse leads all Mid-American Conference players and is tied for fourth in the NCAA statistics with 20 receptions.
• Led by Spencer Treadwell’s 73 rushing yards, Miami finished with 110 yards on the ground vs. Southern Illinois. It’s only the fourth time over the last 14 games that the RedHawks have surpassed the century mark.
• Pat Hinkel is one of only 22 players in NCAA FBS with at least two interceptions.
• Miami opens its MAC season next Saturday vs. UMass at Yager Stadium (12 noon).