Do you find yourself at Steve Cady Arena on the weekends? Do you constantly check updates on your phone when the Miami Hockey team is playing on the road? Do you know the lyrics to the Miami fight song by heart?
If you think you are Miami Hockey's biggest fan, then enter the CCHA Celebrate the Legacy Super Fan Contest, sponsored in conjunction with FOX Sports Detroit.
In honor of the league's final championship weekend, the CCHA wants to unite the best hockey fans from each member school for a VIP weekend at Joe Louis Arena on March 23 and 24.
One fan (11 total) from each CCHA school will receive:
- Two nights' hotel accommodations (March 22 and March 23 for the CCHA Championships).
- Two tickets to the CCHA Awards Show at the Historic Fox Theatre (includes pre- and post-show food and non-alcoholic beverages).
- Two lower-bowl tickets to semifinal games #1 and #2 on March 23.
- Two lanyards and admission to Celebrate the Legacy CCHA Alumni VIP party at Cobo Hall on Saturday, March 23.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverage vouchers valid at Joe Louis Arena for the CCHA semifinal and final on 3/23 and 3/24.
- Two lower-bowl tickets to the CCHA Championship Game on March 24.
- Two limited edition CCHA "Celebrate the Legacy" jerseys.
One Super Fan contest winner will also receive game tickets and hotel accommodations to the 2013 NCAA Frozen Four, April 11-13, in Pittsburgh, Penn.
Visit the FOX Sports Detroit website to enter the CCHA Celebrate the Legacy Super Fan contest.
Fans can nominate a Super Fan by submitting an essay of 300 words or less that shows how their nominee passionately supports their favorite team on the ice and in the community. There is also an opportunity to include a photo of your Super Fan that shows their school spirit.
All contestants must be 18 years or older to enter.