Oxford, OH - The 2013 Miami Football season continues this week when the RedHawks play host to Central Michigan on Saturday, Oct. 5 at 1 p.m. Get all of your gameday info right here on GameDay Central:
Gameday Info: Central Michigan Chippewas (1-4, 0-1 MAC) at Miami RedHawks (0-4, 0-0 MAC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2013 | Time: 1 p.m.
Location: Yager Stadium – Oxford, Ohio
TV: ESPN3 | Radio: AM 1450; FM 101.3; AM 1490;AM 1230; AM 980 | Live Stats | Gameday Central
Purchase Tickets: (Call 1-513-529-4295) or click HERE
Tailgate Town: Tailgate Town has been supersized for the 2013 season. More games, more food options, rocking music and fun for the whole family. Best of all it’s FREE to enjoy. Tailgate Town opens two hours before kick-off on the west Millett Hall lawn. We are excited about the upcoming changes for Tailgate Town in 2013. If you have any youth groups or contacts on campus who are interested in taking advantage of the party before the kick-off please contact Dan Clark at 513-529-1743 or Scott Sterling at 513-529-4104.
Be a #SocialRedHawk: Follow Miami Football on Twitter (@MiamiRedHawks). Join the conversation by on Twitter and Facebook, and show us your gameday experience by tagging your Instagram photos and videos with #MUStandAs1.
Traffic Updates: Get traffic and parking updates at @MiamiOH_GameOps
Ticket Scanning: The Miami University Athletic Department has now launched a new digital ticketing system to provide fans greater convenience. Several helpful hints to prepare you for Game Day. Fans not following these simple steps will cause delays for all fans, so please be attentive and prepared at the gates.
1) Each fan should be holding their own ticket when they enter Yager Stadium. 2) The barcode on your ticket should be facing up and towards the ticket attendant. 3) To expedite entry in the stadium we ask you to refrain from cellular usage when approaching the stadium gates.
If you have any ticket questions on game day, you can visit the south side ticket booth at Yager Stadium.
Yager Stadium Information:
• Tailgating – Game Day Lots Lots will open at 8 a.m.
• Parking – All parking will open at 8 a.m. CLICK HERE for more gameday parking information. • Find Your Seat - Already purchased your tickets? CLICK HERE to find your seat! •
• Fan Guide - CLICK HERE for access to the 2013 Miami Football Fan Guide for your go-to on Yager Stadium policies.
• Quick Sheet - CLICK HERE to check out the menu for each Yager Stadium concession stands.
Turn right onto State Route 127, heading north. At Black Street, turn left and go to B Street and turn right. Follow B Street to NW Washington Boulevard and turn left. Follow NW Washington to State Route 177/129/Main Street and turn right. Follow State Route 177/129 to State Route 73 and turn left. State Route 73 will lead you into Oxford.
Traveling South on Interstate 75 (After I-70)
Take 63 West and follow State Route 4 North to 73 West.
Traveling South on Interstate 75 (Before I-70)
Take I-70 West to 127 South to 73 West.