OXFORD, Ohio - Miami Athletics’ Sports Marketing Department has several overarching goals that guide the daily actions of the Department. Among the initiatives, there is a goal of expanding partnerships- both corporate and community.
The Miami Sports Marketing Department seeks to build sustained partnerships in the community as well as creating an opportunity to experience Miami. Assistant Athletic Director for Marketing, Sales & Licensing and a two-term Chairman of the Oxford Chamber of Commerce, Anthony J. Azama states “Our focus is to engage the surrounding communities by building partnerships and creating a distinctive game day experience while simultaneously welcoming the community to our campus in all ways, ... always. Whether it is at Tailgate Town, pre-game campus tours or events to meet our student-athletes and coaches, there are creative ways for the business community to engage with athletics!“
Miami Athletics is working to ensure our community has the opportunity to support its student-athletes. Businesses can support and witness the next great Miami moment by investing in the "WE" Back the 'Hawks program. We Back member and Financial Advisor from Bailey and Associates, Inc. Michael Rudolph remarks “Our business is proud to display the fact that “We Back the Hawks” with our window stickers and computer mouse pads! It shows our clients that we love our RedHawks and value the Miami University relationship we have in all of our business dealings!”
This program was created to allow local businesses the opportunity to enjoy Miami University Athletics and support the Athletic Department. Upon joining, you and your company will receive a Miami Athletics All-Sports package:
• Two tickets to the Pigskin Preview & Cookout on August 17th -- A great opportunity for the community to meet and greet the coaches and team.
• Two season tickets to 2013 Miami Football
• Two season tickets to 2013 Miami Men's Basketball
• Two season tickets to 2013 Miami Women's Basketball
• Special group rate for your hospitality packages at football and basketball: Package would include tent, tables, chairs and your choice of catered food options
• Two tickets to a select Miami Hockey game (to be determined by the Athletic Department)
• "WE" Back the 'Hawks membership decal to use in your store or business -- A great opportunity to show the mutual partnership shared with Miami Athletics
• Receive schedule cards and posters to display in your store
• 2 Miami University beveled “M” Fathead decals
• Miami University Baseball Cap
• Season Ticket Holder VIP Coupon Card: savings of over $200 at local Miami Athletics Sponsors
• Receive members only monthly email newsletter on Miami University Athletics
The We Back program is valued at more than $800...FOR ONLY $375!
The benefits of the program are evident with an increase in membership over the last three years, Amoury Hollins of PNC Bank and ’88 alumnus, understands the significance of this partnership, “Our company recognizes the importance of community involvement. "WE” Back the ‘Hawks allows us the opportunity to connect with our clients in a fun and exciting collegiate environment. When you consider the tradition of Miami athletics, the affordability of the package, and the quality of the venues; it is a pretty simple decision.”
More importantly, when you support Miami University Athletics, you provide educational opportunities for more than 500 student-athletes. We thank you. In return, we look forward to providing you with first-class customer service, and an entertaining time at our sporting venues. To join our team, please call (513) 529 – 1743.
Please note for sponsorships and business solution strategies, you should contact Michael Albanese of IMG College at (513) 529-0250.