By Chandler Carroll, Sports Marketing Intern
OXFORD, Ohio - Red Alert is the largest student organization that supports Miami Athletics, ultimately building school spirit on campus. The group is dedicated to Miami spirit, loyalty and tradition. It is a fully functioning organization for Miami students who have a passion for athletics. The goal of Red Alert is to bring students together to create one of the best home-site advantages in college athletics while simultaneously leading the spirit and upholding tradition on Miami’s campus.
Want to be part of Miami’s biggest student organization? You can be! The Red Alert membership is only $20 for the entire school year. Membership includes:
- Exclusive Red Alert t-shirt when you purchase your membership
- Free food at Tailgate Town before football games
- Premier 50-yard line seating at football games
- Ricoville Balcony seating at hockey games
- Hawks’ Squad seating at basketball games
- Cookouts during baseball & softball seasons
Members earn points throughout the year by attending Miami games and other Red Alert events. The more events and games you go to, the more points you earn, meaning more prizes and free giveaways you are able to win year-round.
Red Alert is what you make of it as a student at Miami. Incoming students can purchase their membership at the Resource Fair at Summer Orientation, or visit the Sports Marketing Office in Millett Hall (Room 203) to join today.