Game Notes Miami vs. Eastern Michigan 1/20/13
- Miami kept Eastern Michigan from scoring a field goal for 11:05 (from the 17:38 until there was 6:33 left) in the second half.
- Miami had their second 50 rebound game of the season. The season high was 56 against the College of Charleston (Nov. 23).
- Miami held Eastern Michigan to 19 points in the second half while scoring 37 points of their own. From the 7:14 mark of the first half, until there was 3:09 remaining in the second half (a period of 24:05), the RedHawk defense only allowed 12 points.
- Eastern Michigan went 5-17 at the free throw line giving them the lowest free throw percentage (.294) of any opponent Miami faced this year the previous low was Western Michigan (1/13/13).
- Erica Almady's 12 rebounds tied her career high that she set against earlier this season against Wright State (Dec. 4).
- Jessica Rupright tied her career high for rebounds with seven, this ties her performance against Western Michigan (Jan. 13).
- Kirsten Olowinski is now only six rebounds away from reaching 1,000 career rebounds. When she reaches 1,000 she will be the first RedHawk to reach 1,000 career points and rebounds.