Game Notes Miami Vs. Ohio
- With 19 points and 15 rebounds Kirsten Olowinski breaks the school record for double-doubles, surpassing Miami Hall-of-Famer Monica Niemann (1991-95), who had 35.
- With 21 points Hannah Robertson tied her career-high for points and set a new season high.
- The 78 points scored were a season-high, surpassing the previous high of 75 against Cleveland State (Dec. 8)
- Miami hit 100 percent (15-for-15) of their free throws. It was their best performance all season, their previous best was .857 against Youngstown State (Nov. 25).
- By scoring 60.4 percent of their field goals Miami set a new season high for field goal percentage. The previous high was 48.1 percent against Nevada (Dec. 22). This is the first time since a Jan. 27, 2010 game against Northern Illinois that Miami has shot over 60 percent from the field.