As a general rule, any items that obstruct the view of other guests or that can be used as projectiles, that interfere with the comfort of other guests or are deemed inappropriate/hazardous by stadium security are prohibited.
Guests are subject to visual inspection of person, parcels, bags, and clothing capable of con-cealing prohibited items. Guests may refuse inspections but management reserves the right to refuse entry.
Changes in national, regional and campus security levels may affect security procedures.
The following items are not permitted in Yager Stadium:
- Animals (except assistive animals for guests with disabilities)
- Audio Recording Equipment
- Backpacks, Bags larger than 11 x 14 x 4, Bota Bags or wine skins, flasks
- Banners and Signs
- Cameras (still) with lens greater than 1 ft. (along with Monopods, Dual Pods and Tripods)
- Clothing with profane, inappropriate or abusive language
- Containers (common examples include but are not limited to hard sided coolers, soft pack coolers, ice chests, picnic baskets, cans, bottles, flasks, thermoses)
- Confetti, streamers, glitter, balloons
- Food (persons with small children or medical infirmities may be exempt)
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser pointers
- Markers (permanent) and/or paint/Dry Erase Boards
- Noisemaking devices (common examples include but are not limited to whistles, air horns, bull horns, blow horns, musical instruments, kazoos, bugles, cow bells, thunder sticks, sirens and boom boxes)
- Sticks or Poles
- Strollers and infant/car seats or carriers
- Sports Equipment (common examples include but are not limited to balls, beach balls, footballs, baseballs, lacrosse balls, Segway's or other motorized scooters, skateboards, and roller blades)
- Video Recording Equipment
- Weapons (common examples include but are not limited to aerosol cans, mace, pepper spray, firearms, including CCW permit holders, fireworks, pocket knives, knives, spiked bracelets, brass knuckles, martial arts weapons, stun guns, squirt guns, super soakers and chains)