What is Twitter?
Twitter is a social network that allows you to follow sources of interest via real-time short messaging service. Twitter updates provide unique information through text-based posts up to 140 characters.
Followers of Miami Athletics may receive updates through your computer, cell phone, on Facebook or on other social networking sites.
You must simply create a twitter account by using an email address and creating a username. Then click on the "Follow" button to get the inside scoop on your favorite Miami sports program... or all of them at once.
Here is a listing of Twitter accounts maintained by members of the Miami Athletic staff:
- Miami Athletics: @MiamiRedHawks
- Miami Baseball: @MiamiOHBaseball
- Miami Men's Basketball: @MiamiBasketball
- Miami Women's Basketball: @MiamiUnivWBB
- Miami Women's Cross Country and Track & Field: @MiamiOH_WXCTF
- Miami Football: @MiamiOHFootball
- Miami Golf: @MiamiOH_Golf
- Miami Ice Hockey presented by Richmond Baking: @MiamiIceHockey
- Miami Softball: @MiamiOH_SB
- Miami Men's Swimming & Diving: @MiamiSwim
- Miami Women's Swimming & Diving: @MiamiOHSwimDive
- Miami Tennis: @MiamiOHTennis
- Miami Men's Track & Field: @redhawktrack
- Miami Women's Soccer: @RedHawksSoccer
Coaches and Administrators
- Miami Athletic Director David Sayler: @MiamiOH_DSayler
- Miami IMG Sports Network Announcer Steve Baker: @RedHawksVoice
- Miami Head Ice Hockey Coach Rico Blasi: @CoachBlasi
- Head Softball Coach Clarisa Crowell: @RedHawkCoachC
- Head Women's Track and Field Coach Kelly Phillips: @CoachKelly_MUTK
- Head Football Coach Don Treadwell: @CoachDTreadwell
- Head Golf Coach Zac Zedrick: @CoachZedrick
Other Athletic Accounts
- Athletic Equipment Staff: @MiamiOH_Equipt
- Athletic Ticket Office: @RedHawkTix
- Red & White Club: @RedandWhiteClub
- IMG College (Miami): @MiamiIMG
- Student-Athlete Academic Support Services: @MiamiOH_SAASS